See the great work we’ve done
Check out the links below to see some community resources and publications from the RNA around diverse issues of interest to the community.
- Land Use
- RNA Community Response to HALA Report and Draft Plan (Spring 2017)
- Roosevelt Neighborhood Design Guidelines (September 2015)
- Green Streets Design (spring 2013)
- Roosevelt Neighborhood Plan Update (2006)
- Roosevelt Neighborhood Plan (1999)
- Roosevelt Link Light Rail Station and Transit Oriented Development Project (Cedar Crossing)
- Case Study of the RNA’s collaboration with Sound Transit and community partners RNA/Sound Transit Case Study (by Cardea) (link to Cardea’s website)
- The RNA received a 2017 award for Excellence in Creating Livable Communities, Smart Growth and Transportation from Futurewise (and gets a writeup in The Urbanist!
- Sound Transit TOD Community Principles (ST Presentation)