Become a Member
The best way to get involved with the Roosevelt Neighborhood Association (RNA) is by becoming a member and signing up for e-mail communications. Your contribution helps the RNA build a community where diverse people can live, work, or play in a Roosevelt with a variety of high quality housing, transportation, businesses, schools, and community spaces for a happy and secure life.
Membership with the RNA comes with voting privileges in Board elections, helps fund community engagement and educational events, includes access to member-only events, and even comes with a free Chinook Book membership! Join now!
Businesses are also invited to become RNA Members! Join the Roosevelt business community to network with fellow businesses, strengthen partnerships with city and regional partners, contribute to the future prosperity of Roosevelt, and engage new customers through RNA events and activities.
Business membership with the RNA comes with voting privileges in Board elections, includes the opportunity for Business Spotlight articles in our blog and newsletter, will see your business logo featured on our home page (sustaining members only), and allows the opportunity for sponsorship of large community events. Join now!
Events and Community Activities
To stay up-to-date with different RNA-sponsored events, activites, and news, sign up for our e-mails. While you’re at it, become a member and help us foster an equitable, happy, and forward-looking Roosevelt.
Do you have an interest in improving your community? Are you looking to connect with your neighbors to support a shared cause? Do you have unique talents or skills that the RNA could benefit from?
If so, consider joining the RNA as a member, receiving our e-mails, or let us know how you’d like to help.
Our current projects include:
- Beautifying and activating Weedin Place
- Working with Sound Transit to help plan the use of ST-owned properties on 66th and 67th
- Working with the city on graffiti abatement and abandoned properties
- Working with the Seattle Department of Transportation on the 11th and 12th repavement project
- Trash pickup and other beautification measures
- Facilitating creation of a Roosevelt Business Roundtable
- Sponsoring community meetings and gatherings
- Tracking and commenting on current Land Use proposals
- Planning for Land Use 101 meetings to help our neighbors understand the planning process for future development